User Registration and Service Agreement
Welcome to the PaperPass website and please enjoy our service!
The Agreement is signed between you (or "user") and paperpass.net (or "we") on the PaperPass website and services (hereinafter or referred to as "the Website" or "the Platform").
Article 1 Basic Agreement
1.1 Before using the Website and services, please make sure that you have read carefully and fully understood the Agreement (if you are under 16 years old, or if you are above 16 years old but under 18 years old who cannot regard your own labor income as your main source of income, please read the Agreement accompanied by a legal guardian), especially the "Tips" clause (if any), limitation or exemption clauses, privacy protection, law application and dispute resolution clauses (including jurisdiction clauses). Such clauses shall be displayed in bold and in black and (or) be underlined etc. to remind you to pay attention to them, so please be sure to check them out.
1.2 If you do not agree to the Agreement, you have full and complete rights to withdraw from using the Website and services. If you click to register through the web page and/or if you have use the Website and services actually, it shall be deemed that you have read, understood and agreed to accept the Agreement. If you have any questions, complaints, comments and suggestions about the Agreement, you are welcome to communicate and feedback with us through the contact information attached to the Agreement, and we are very happy to answer you.
1.3 Scope of Agreement: Taking into account the uncertainty of Internet services and frequent iterative updates of products, in order to more fully define the rights and obligations between you and us, the Agreement includes other policies, rules, announcement statement, etc. formulated in accordance with laws and regulations as well as the Agreement. if therte is any inconsistency or contradiction in the content, the terms of the agreement which is specifically applicable to a certain business scenario shall prevail.
1.4 Service Scope: We may provide you with the website services under the Agreement through continuously enriched functional interfaces, including but not limited to PC-end websites, WeChat official accounts, mini programs and other forms. For the specific information, the scope of the service function interface that we publish in real time shall prevail.
1.5 Modification and update: We have the right to modify the Agreement when necessary in accordance with laws and regulations. The updated agreement term shall replace the original one and shall become effective after being published on the Website. You can check the latest detection version of the terms of agreement on the relevant service page. After the Agreement is modified or changed, if you continue to use the Website and services, it is deemed that you have accepted the modified agreement. If you do not accept the revised one, you have the right to stop using the Website and services.
Article 2 Prerequisites for Using the Website and Services
2.1 Age limit:You shall assure us that you are above 18 years old when using the Website and services, or you are over 16 years old and can regard your own labor income as your main source of life although you are under 18 years old. If you do not meet the above requirements, you should read the Agreement together with your guardian to ensure that you have the ability to understand the content of the Agreement. Before the guardian agrees, you cannot and should not use the Website and services.
2.2 System or database update: In order to ensure the consistency of security and functional of the Website and services, we have the right to update the website system or database, or to change, restrict or even terminate some of the functions of the Website without special notice to you.
2.3 License scope of the Website:The Website grants users a personal, non-transferable and paid-use (unless otherwise stated in the Agreement) license for you to use the Website and services. Users may neither copy, change, and modify the Website or any data received during the operation of the Website, nor create any derivative works, including but not limited to accessing the Website and related systems with plug-ins, regedits or non-authorized third-party tools/services, and unauthorized reverse engineering of all or part of the procedures of the Website, etc.
2.4 Restrictions on use: You agree to use the Website and services only for the purposes permitted in the Agreement. If your use of the Website and services or other actions threaten our ability to provide the Website or other systems, we have the right to take all reasonable steps to protect the Website and system, which may include suspending your access to the Website and services. If you repeatedly violate the restrictions, it may result in the termination of the services of the Website.
Article 3 Contents of the Website and Services
3.1 The Website provides detecting and related supporting services for papers uploaded by users. For details, please refer to the real-time content of the Website.
The Website does not provide paper download service.
New services, new products, and new activities launched on the Website are governed by the Agreement unless otherwise agreed.
3.2 The paper detecting, comparison, prompting and generating of plagiarism reports provided by the Website are the results of big data analysis and cloud computing based on the database of the Website. The detection results are for users' reference only, and the Website does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness and consistency of the detection results.
(1) The user's paper plagiarism report on this platform bears low similarity, but if the corresponding paper receiving institution (such as school, journal agency, etc.) fails to pass the check or the corresponding paper evaluation, the above consequences shall be borne by the user.
(2) Due to the different databases of the comparison source applied by each platform, the detection and comparison results of the Website and other platforms may be different, which shall be normal, and users should analyze and judge the corresponding detection results by themselves.
(3) Since the database of the Website shall be updated from time to time, the detection results of the same paper submitted by users may be different, which shall be normal.
3.3 Unless otherwise specified on the Website and services, any third-party webpages that are searched and linked through the use of the Website and services are produced or provided by third parties. The fact that you obtain information and enjoy services from such third-party webpages shall be the service contract relationship established between you and the third-party, and the disputes or losses arising therefrom shall be resolved by you and the third party, and we shall not bear any legal responsibility for this.
3.4 Service purchase and payment.The paper detecting service of the Website belongs to paid content (except for the gift part of the Website), and you shall pay the corresponding fee according to the service you need. After you recharge your account or use the detecting service, the Website does not accept any form of refund without justifiable reason, including but not limited to: wrong recharge amount, failure to use detecting services after recharge, dissatisfaction with the paper detection results, thinking that the paper detection results are inaccurate, etc.
Article 4 Account Registration and Usage Rules for User
4.1 You may need to provide some necessary information when registering or using the Website and services. You must ensure that the information you fill in and provide is true, accurate, and complete, otherwise you cannot use the Website and services, or shall be restricted during use, which affects whether you can use the Website and its specific functions.You shall bear the responsibility and loss caused by the untrue, inaccurate or incomplete information provided by you.
4.2 The Website has the right to decide whether to provide you with services or not based on the authenticity, accuracy, completeness of the information you provide, and whether they meet other conditions stipulated by the Website and services. When you use the Website and services, if the information provided changes, you should make changes in a timely manner.
4.3 After your register the Website, we shall configure an account for you. The ownership of the account belongs to us, and the user only has the right to use it during the validity period of the Agreement. Without the consent of the Website, the user’s account can only be used by the user own, and the account information and permissions shall not be permitted to be used by a third party or jointly controlled and used by a third party in the form of transfer, gift, borrowing, sale, authorization or renting, etc. Any dispute or loss shall be borne by you.
4.4 The Website and services shall provide you with account security responsibility in accordance with laws and regulations. You are responsible for keeping the name, password and other information of your own account. If your account number may lead to theft/loss of your account, you need to notify us immediately, otherwise the legal responsibility or loss caused by this matter shall be borne by you. Any use of the Website service to log in with login credentials such as account number and password shall be regarded as your own operation, and the electronic information records generated by the operation are all valid credentials for the Website to provide service for the user.
4.5 If you need to cancel your account, you have the right to proceed through the methods and procedures announced on the Website. We shall provide you with account cancellation services after verifying your identity and clearing account assets and disputes. After cancellation of your account, we shall stop providing you with any services that you need to log in to use. We also reserve the right to directly recover and cancel your account and stop the service if your account meets the following circumstances: (1) Failed to pass the real-name authentication; (2) Have not logged in or used the Website and services for 6 consecutive months.
Article 5 User Code of Conduct
5.1 You guarantee to use the Website and services reasonably, and accept the Agreement and other policies, rules, and announcements that we formulate and publish in a timely manner.
5.2 Behavior prohibition: You can use the Website and services within the scope agreed in the Agreement, and you must not use the Website and services to engage in the following behaviors:
(1) Use the Website and services beyond authorization or maliciously;
(2) Use the Website and services to publish, transmit, disseminate, store content that endangers national security, national unity, and social stability, or the content that violates national laws, regulations, policies with insults, slander, and violence, etc. or set user name containing the above content, publish, transmit, and disseminate illegal advertising information, marketing information and spam, etc.;
(3) Use the Website to infringe other's legal rights or interests such as intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy rights, reputation rights, personal information, etc.;
(4) Conduct any behavior that endangers computer network security, including but not limited to: use unauthorized data or access to unauthorized servers/accounts; access to public computer networks or other people’s computer systems and delete, modify, add or store information; explore, scan, and detect the system or server weaknesses of the Website or perform other actions that undermine network security without permission; interfere with or disrupt system, server or the normal operation of the Website, and deliberately spread malicious programs, viruses, Trojan horses, worms and other acts that disrupt and interfere with normal network information services; forge TCP/IP data packet names or part of the names; use the Website and services to upload any virus, Trojan, worm and other content that endanger the health of the network;
(5) Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Website and service or otherwise attempt to discover the source code and algorithm of the Website and service, as well as modify or disable any function of the software or create software-based derivatives. Remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Website, services or documents, or merge other software with the Website and services;
(6) Conduct any behavior that undermines the fairness of our services provided or other behaviors that affect the normal order of the application, such as using plug-ins or other cheating software, and using BUG (also called "vulnerabilities" or "defects") to obtain improper and illegal benefits. Or use the Internet or other methods to make plug-ins, cheating software, and BUGs public;
(7) Engage in other acts prohibited by laws, regulations, policies, public order and good customs, and social ethics, as well as the acts that infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of other individuals, companies, social groups, and organizations.
5.3 Information content specification: In order to create a good network ecology, protect the legitimate rights and interests of citizens, legal persons, and other organizations, and safeguard national security and public interests, we shall, according to the National Security Law of the People’s Republic of China, the Cybersecurity Law of the People’s Republic of China, and the Internet Information Service Management Measures and other laws and administrative regulations, consciously practice the core socialist values, create a clear cyberspace, and carry out related activities such as promoting positive energy, and disposing illegal and bad information. Once the Website finds that you have made, copied, and published the corresponding illegal information, the Website has the right to delete it immediately without notifying you.
5.3.2 You must not produce, copy, or publish illegal information containing the following content:
(1) Opposing the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangering national security, leaking state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
(3) Damaging national honor and interests;
(4) Distorting, vilifying, blaspheming, denying the deeds and spirit of heroes and martyrs, as well as infringing on the names, portraits, reputation, and honor of heroes and martyrs by insulting, slandering or other ways;
(5) Propagating terrorism, extremism or inciting terrorist activities or extremist activities;
(6) Inciting ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining ethnic unity;
(7) Undermining the state's religious policy, and promoting cults and feudal superstition;
(8) Spreading rumors to disturb economic order and social order;
(9) Spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or instigating crime;
(10) Insulting or slandering others, infringing other’s reputation, privacy and other legitimate rights and interests;
(11) Other content prohibited by laws and administrative regulations.
5.3.3 We shall also take measures in accordance with the law to prevent and resist the production, reproduction, and release of bad information containing the following content:
(1) Applying exaggerated titles where the content is seriously inconsistent with the title;
(2) Hyping gossips, scandals, misdeeds, etc.;
(3) Inappropriate comments on natural disasters, major accidents and other disasters;
(4) Including sexually suggestive, sexually provocative, etc., which is easy to cause sexual associations;
(5) Showing blood, horror, cruelty, etc. that cause physical and mental discomfort;
(6) Inciting crowd discrimination, regional discrimination, etc.;
(7) Propagating vulgar, vulgar, kitsch content;
(8) Causing minors to imitate unsafe behaviors and violations of social morality probably, inducing minors' bad habits, etc.;
(9) Other content that has a negative impact on the network ecology.
5.4 Standards for the use of information content
5.4.1 Without our written permission, you may not conduct it by yourself, or authorize, allow, or assist any third party to perform the following actions on the information content of the Website and services:
(1) Copy, read, and use the information content of the Website and services for any form of commercial use;
(2) Edit, organize, and arrange the information content of the Website and service and display it in channels other than the source page of the Website and service without authorization;
(3) Produce stream, reading volume, or transaction guidance, transfer, hijacking, etc., on the information content of the Website and services with improper methods by itself or by assisting third parties.
6.1 The Website and services shall take reasonable measures to protect your personal information and privacy. We promise that we shall neither collect and use user’s personal information other than those necessary for providing services nor use information for purposes other than providing services unless we obtain user consent.
The content recorded in your uploaded essay does not belong to personal information but belongs to the category of intellectual property rights. The details are stipulated in Article 8 of the Agreement.
6.2 Security protection: We shall use various security technologies and procedures to establish a complete management system to protect your personal information and privacy, so as to avoid unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
6.3 Information Use and Disclosure: We have the right to obtain, use, and store your personal information in an explicit manner on the premise of complying with laws and regulations. We shall not reveal, edit or disclose your personal information and your non-public content stored on the website without your authorization.
6.4 You agree that we have the right to collect your usage behavior information through cookie and other technologies. And you also agree that we can freely use the desensitized pure commercial data when the data is desensitized so that it shall not point to you or be associated with your personal identity information any more. Of course, you can also delete Cookie according to your preferences, but you need to personally change user settings every time you visit our website if you do this action,. The current way for the Website and service to delete Cookie is "Setting-Clearing data".
Article 7 Information or Advertisement Push
7.1 You agree that we shall, under the premise of complying with laws and regulations, send and display advertisements, promotion or publicity information (including commercial and non-commercial information) to you by the Website, related platforms or the third-party advertisers while accepting our services. If you are not interested in the advertisements or information sent or recommended to you, you can control the system to diaplay/ not to display/reduce to display relevant types of advertisements or information based on the relevant technical options provided by us.
Article 8 Intellectual Property Rights and Other Rights
8.1 We have corresponding rights to the materials that are contained in the Website and services and are protected by intellectual property rights or other laws; except for content that is copyrighted by users or third parties in accordance with the law, the intellectual property rights of the entire content of the Website and services are owned by us or by affiliated companies.
8.2 The intellectual property rights of original information such as papers and their content (including paper format, pictures, data, etc.) published and uploaded with the Platform and services when you receiving our services are owned by you. But based on the needs of platform operation, you confirm that your uploading of such information is deemed to be the right to use, copy, and disseminate our authorized intellectual property rights.
8.3 Complaints or reports regarding information content. If you are accidentally infringed on your legal rights while using the Website and services, you have the right to notify us to take necessary measures to deal with it. If you find violations of laws and regulations or violations of the relevant rules of the Website and services during your use of the Website and services, you also have the right to inform us, and we shall also take necessary measures in a timely manner (deleting, blocking, disconnecting or restricting the use of functions, etc.) for disposal.
8.4 Authorization of content rights protection. Within the scope permitted by laws and regulations, you agree and authorize us to take any form of legal action for violations of your legal rights (including but not limited to unauthorized copying, use, editing, plagiarism, etc.), including but not limited to complaints and litigation and other necessary rights protection measures.
8.5 You are personally responsible for the legality of the papers and paper content (including but not limited to paper format, pictures, data, fonts, etc.) that you upload on the Website. If the papers and paper content you upload cause intellectual property infringements to third parties and the infringed party requires the Website to bear corresponding responsibilities, the Website has the right to recover from you and requires you to bear the corresponding losses caused by the infringement.
Article 9 Third- party Service
9.2 For your personal and property safety, please carefully judge whether to use third-party services, especially when it comes to payment. You shall comprehend and understand the risks and consequences that may arise from using third-party services, including but not limited to issues such as privacy leakage and property loss. If the third party refuse to provide services such as any accidents, damages, complaints, disputes or other problems during your use of third-party services, please negotiate with the third party to resolve them.
9.3 Certain third-party services require your personal information. Your use of these services means that you have agreed to us to send your corresponding personal information to the corresponding third party so that the third party can provide you with the corresponding service. We cannot monitor and control how third parties collect, use, process, store, transmit and protect your personal information. If your personal information is accessed, used, or disclosed without authorization due to third parties, you should claim rights to the third party, and the third party shall bear the corresponding responsibilities.
9.4 Your interaction with other users is only the behavior between you and other users. We will not control and assume no legal responsibility for the above user content. You shall bear legal responsibility for the risks arising from the use of the user’s content and interaction with other users. We shall not assume any legal responsibility for such behavior.
Article 10 Disclaimer
10.1 We do not guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of all information, content, links or advertising and other information (hereinafter collectively referred to as "information") of others and third parties obtained from the Website and services. If any entity or individual conducts any behavior with the above-mentioned "information", you must identify the authenticity by yourself and carefully prevent risks. Regardless of the reason, we shall not responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental or derivative losses and liabilities for any transaction or behavior that does not occur directly with us.
10.2 The detection results of the papers provided on the Website are for reference only and shall not be regarded as any paper evaluation criteria.
10.3 In view of the particularity of Internet services, you shall understand and agree that we shall not be liable for the losses you have suffered (including but not limited to losses in property, income, data, etc. or other intangible losses) under the following circumstances:
(1) The Website and service is in trouble and cannot operate normally due to force majeure factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, wars, terrorist attacks, government policy control, etc.;
(2) The Website and services are interrupted or delayed due to computer viruses, Trojan, other malicious programs, hacker attacks, technical adjustments or failures of telecommunications departments and network operation companies, system maintenance, etc.;
(3) The Website and services are interrupted, terminated or delayed due to changes in laws and regulations, as well as orders and rulings from judicial and administrative agencies, etc.
(4) Due to the irregular overhaul or maintenance of the network service platform and related equipment of the Website, the Website and services are interrupted or delayed.
Article 11 Liability for Breach of Contract
11.1 If the Website finds and receives reports or complains from others that you violated the Agreement or violated laws, regulations and relevant national regulations, we have the right to take measures like warning, freezing, terminating/ suspending/ restricting to the use of accounts and other functions, delete related content, cancel or terminate the Agreement, or claim damages, etc.
11.2 If your actions cause us losses (including but not limited to direct losses, loss of reputation, third-party fines, claims, liquidated damages, lawyer fees for claiming rights, etc.) to us, we have the right to recover the full amount from you.
11.3 After the termination of the Agreement, except as clearly stipulated by law, we are not obligated to disclose any information in your account to you or a third party designated by you. After the termination of the Agreement, this platform still has the following rights: according to the law, the Platform continue to save all kinds of information you have retained on this Platform; for your past breaches of contract, the Platform can still hold you accountable for breach of contract in accordance with the agreement.
Article 12 Application of Law and Jurisdiction
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall
be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK
Article 13 Contact Us
13.1 If you have any questions, complaints, comments and suggestions, you are welcome to communicate and feedback with us. See below for our contact information:
Online Customer Service: Please click "Online Customer Service" on the homepage of the Website to enter
Welcome to PaperPass website and service!
This agreement is signed between you (or “user”) and paperpass.net (or “we”) regarding the PaperPass website and services (hereinafter referred to as “the Website” or “the Platform”) to facilitate you to understand how we collect, use, disclose, protect, store and transmit your personal information data.
The personal information mentioned in this policy and statement refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify the personal identity of a natural person alone or in combination with other information.
This statement will help you understand the following information:
- I. How will we collect and use your personal information
- II. How will we use Cookie and similar technologies
- III. How will we entrust, share, and publicly disclose your personal information
- IV. How will we protect your personal information
- V. Your rights
- VI. How do you cancel your account on the Website
- VII. How to update this policy and statement
- VIII. How to contact us
I. How will we collect and use your personal information
(1) Personal information collected on the Website
When you use the services of the Website, it is necessary for you to provide personal information. You are not required to provide personal information to the Website, but if you decide not to provide it in some cases, the Website will not be able to provide you with relevant services, nor will it be able to solve your problems. the Website will collect and use your personal information only for the purposes described in this policy and statement.
1. The collection of your personal information on this website is limited to the following:
Your personal email address, uploaded paper title, paper author, user name, subject area, professional classification, paper body and other information.
The above information is only used to help the Website better serve your paper detecting process and improve the accuracy of the plagiarism report. It will not be disclosed, be shared to the third parties, and be added to the comparison database or used for other purposes.
2. Collection and use of non-identifying information
Non-identifying information refers to information that cannot be used to determine personal identity, such as the number of website visits. the Website will collect aggregated statistical information for the purpose of understanding users and improving our services.
(2) How will the Website use your personal information the Website will use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. Register an account on the Website so that you can use our services;
2. Upload the relevant information of the submitted paper so that we can provide you with the plagiarism report of the paper. The relevant information of the uploaded paper and the plagiarism report of the paper will be stored for 7 days, and it will be automatically deleted after 7 days. After deletion, it cannot be restored. Please download and save the plagiarism report in time after it is generated.After the plagiarism report is generated, you can also manually delete the relevant information of the uploaded paper and the plagiarism report of the paper, and it cannot be restored after deletion.
3. All papers uploaded by you personally will not be added to the testing database of the Website, and will not be published or shared with the third parties. Except for investigations conducted by national judicial or administrative agencies according to law or your consent.
4. All of your uploading of files on the Website will follow the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) to ensure the security of your data transmission on the Internet. The protocol applies data encryption technology to ensure that the data you uploaded will not be intercepted or eavesdropped during transmission over the network.
II. How will we use Cookie and similar technologies
The Website may use local storage technologies such as Cookie, pixel tags, and web beacons. the Website treats information collected through Cookie and similar technologies as non-personal information. However, if local laws treat IP addresses or similar identification marks as personal information, then the Website also treats such identification marks as personal information.
Cookie is a plain text file stored on a computer or mobile device by a web server. The content of Cookie can only be retrieved or read by the server that created it. Each Cookie is unique to your web browser. Generally speaking, Cookie contains identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters.
The Website sometimes stores Cookie on computers or mobile devices. We enable Cookie to improve user experience, such as:
Login and verify. When you use account number of the Website to log in, you can jump directly from one page of the Website to another without having to log in again on each page with the help of Cookie;
(II) Other local storage
The Website may use other local storage technologies in the service, such as HTML5 local storage. These technologies are similar to the aforementioned Cookie. They shall store the papers you have uploaded on the Website but have not submitted. The storage time does not exceed 60 minutes, so please save or submit them in time.
III. How will we entrust, share, and publicly disclose your personal information
In some cases, the Website shall entrust our customer service to process your personal information, such as handling pre-sales service, after-sales service, user Q&A, etc. Your personal information is only used to provide services to you on behalf of the Website. We will sign a strict confidentiality agreement or personal information processing clause with the entrusted party, and require them to handle personal information in accordance with this policy and statement by adopting relevant confidentiality and security measures.
Sharing refers to the process in which the Website provides personal information to other personal information controllers, and both parties have independent control over the personal information. The Website will not share your personal information externally, except in the following cases:
1. Sharing in the case of obtaining explicit consent or authorization: after obtaining your explicit consent or authorization, the Website will share the information within the scope of your authorization with a third party designated by you;
2. Sharing under statutory circumstances: the Website may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, needs for litigation and dispute resolution, or according to the requirements of administrative and judicial organs in accordance with the law. In the above-mentioned cases, we have no obligation to notified you.
(III) Public disclosure
The Website will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
1. After obtaining your explicit consent;
2. Public disclosure based on law or reasonable basis: the Website may publicly disclose your information when required by law, legal procedures, litigation, or public and government authorities. In the above-mentioned cases, we have no obligation to notified you.
IV. How will we protect your personal information
The Website attaches great importance to the security of personal information. We adopt industry standard to protect your personal information and prevent it from being accessed, disclosed, used, modified, damaged or lost without authorization. For this reason, the Website has specifically adopted the following measures:
(I) We shall take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that the collection of personal information is minimized, and no personal information that has nothing to do with achieving the purpose is collected. We will only retain your personal information for the period required to achieve the purpose stated in the statement, unless it is necessary to extend the retention period or is permitted by law;
(II) We will deploy an access control mechanism to ensure that only authorized personnel is accessible for personal information; and in accordance with business needs and personnel levels, it is necessary to control the number of authorized personnel and implement hierarchical authority management for authorized personnel. Access to personal data will be logged and audited regularly by the administrator.
(III) We will strictly select business partners and service providers, and implement the personal information protection requirements into the business contract between both parties;
In short, the Website will do its best to protect your personal information. Nevertheless, no measures can be impeccable, and no products and services, websites, data transmission, computer systems, or network connections are absolutely safe.
In order to deal with possible risks such as personal information leakage, damage and loss, the Website has formulated a number of systems and control measures, clarified the classification standards of security incidents and security vulnerabilities as well as the corresponding processing procedures.
Where the personal information security incident occured unfortunately, the Website will inform you of the following in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, suggestions that you can prevent and reduce risks on your own, remedies for you, etc. When it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement. At the same time, we will also report to leaders the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
V. Your rights
We guarantee that you exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information:
Visit, change, and delete your personal information
You have the right to visit, change, and delete your personal information, except for exceptions provided by laws and regulations. If you want to exercise the above rights, you can visit by yourself in the following ways:
Account information- If you want to visit or edit the personal information and payment information in your account, change your password, add security information or close or cancel your account, you can perform such operations on the relevant pages of the Website.
Other information- For other personal information generated during your use of our products or services, you can apply to us via email or customer service, and we will decide whether to provide it to you based on the content.
VI. How do you cancel your account on the Website
How to cancel the account on the Website:
Your account information registered on the Website can be completely deleted by you, and will not be kept in any database of the Website .
After you cancel your account, we will stop providing you with products and services, and we will delete your personal information unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations. After the account is canceled, it cannot be restored. If you want to enjoy the related services again, you need to re-register the account on the Website.
VII. How to update this policy and statement
The Website reserves the right to update or modify this policy and statement from time to time. For matters not covered in this policy and statement, the User Registration and Service Agreement of the Website and related special agreements shall prevail.
When this policy and statement is changed, the Website will publish the latest version on our official website (https://www.paperpass.net/). For major changes, we will also provide more significant notices (including publicizing on the official website of the Website or even providing you with pop-up prompts).
The major changes referred to in this policy and statement include but are not limited to:
(1) Our service model has undergone major changes. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of using for personal information, etc.;
(2) The main objects of personal information sharing or public disclosure have changed;
(3) Your right to participate in the processing of personal information and the way to exercise it has undergone major changes;
VIII. How to contact us
Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © paperpass All rights reserved.
Last update date: 02/15, 2022